visit us 01482 656666 email us

lets go green

RICS logo

Energy Performance Certificates

Our specialist section and in-house Energy Assessor provides homeowners and landlords with Energy Performance surveys and Certificates. An Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) - showing a property's energy rating and environmental impact rating - is required by Law whenever a property is marketed for sale or let to a new tenant.

If you think you’ll need an EPC contact us and our Domestic Energy Assessor will be happy to help.